Friday, September 11, 2015

Good Dog - Imaginisce Give Thanks

Hello blogging friends!

I can't believe that Autumn is just around the corner already. Summer just flew by. I have a layout to share today that I created with the new Imaginisce Give Thanks collection. I love all the coordinating embellishments for this collection; dimensional stickers, phrase stickers, puffy stickers, enamel dots, die cuts, and wood buttons. I used a little of everything on my layout along with several of the fabulous pattern papers. This is my daughter's rescue dog Princeton. He is a borgi, a border collie and corgi mix and loves to chase anything that moves. In the fall it is usually squirrels.


Here are some detail shots of all the fabulous embellishments that coordinate with this collection,






Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Puffy Stickers, Enamel Dots, Phrase Stickers, Dimensional Stickers, Wood Buttons (Give Thanks)
American Crafts: Cardstock
17 Turtles Puppy Love Digital Cut file.
Silhouette Cameo
Brother Sewing Machine
 
 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!