Friday, June 19, 2015

Petting Zoo Mini Album - Imaginisce

Hello blogging friends!

With school out for the summer I bet a lot of you have road trips planned! I thought it would be fun to put some of my favorite photos together in a mini album. The Heartland Farm collection is perfect for these photos of my kids at a petting zoo. It's always the little goats my kids are drawn too. They just love to feed those baby goats! I started out by covering some boxboard with different pattern papers, adding my photos and some die-cuts and stickers to embellish. 





I just love the expression on my son's face in this photo.




This mini album has a couple ring binders keeping the pages together. My i-Magicut Ribbon cutter came in handy for cutting an assortment of ribbons for me to tie around the rings. The i-Magicut Ribbon cutter cuts and seals the edge at the same time and it is so easy to use. Open up the i-Magicut and set your ribbon across the platform. After closing the i-Magicut, you just need to press and hold this button for 5-10 seconds (depending on the thickness of your ribbon).
 


Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Stickers, Enamel Dots (Heartland Farm), I-Magicut
American Crafts: Cardstock, Red Homestead Alphabet Thickers
 
 Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!