Friday, April 3, 2015

Oh Boy - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends. I continue to pinch myself every time I get out my Cocoa Vanilla Studios papers. This Australian based paper company created by the very talented Zoe Pearn is definitely going to make an impression. Her first two collections; Sugar & Spice and Flying High are so fabulous. Take a look at this layout I created with the Flying High collection....


My inspiration for this layout came from a Page Drafts sketch by the very talented Em Stafrace. I really love her sketches. The banners here are very eye catching.

Page Drafts

That is my son Trenton in the photo. He received that football uniform for Christmas one year and loved it so much I had difficulty getting it off him to wash it. I wanted to play up the stars in the collection so I used a stencil and ink to add some to my background. Then I sprinkled some cork stars and star stickers over the top.


The flair button echos my title and sets off my photo perfectly. I layered more stickers here too.


For once I journaled directly on my layout! 


Isn't this collection perfect for sport photos! Actually perfect for all things Boy! 
thanks for stopping by. 



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! I can see why you love the product!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable page! LOVE this collection but haven't found anyone that carries it, YET!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!