Friday, January 31, 2014

You & Me - Page Drafts "Love is Everywhere" Release

Happy Friday!!! I am so excited to be a part of the Page Drafts "Love is Everywhere" release.


I am a big fan of Emma's and her fabulous sketches. Did you know there is a challenge for this release? You can find out the details on the Page Drafts blog or Facebook wall.


There are 5 awesome sketches in the release. Here is the sketch I used...


Here is my take on it using Echo Park's Beautiful Life collection. These papers were also part of a past My Creative Scrapbook kit. I've been organizing my stash and trying not to hoard so much. I came across these corrugated hearts that I've had for a couple years now and knew I had to use them. I got a little carried away with the paint. Not sure I like it that much. What do you think?


This is my daughter Naomi and my soon to be son-in-law Aaron :) They announced their engagement at Christmas.


Supplies:
Pattern Paper, Stickers : Echo Park  Beautiful Life collection
Dies : Cheery Lynn French Pastry, Large Fanciful Flourish, Anastasia border, and small French Pastry
Cardstock : Cut Cardstock
Chipboard: Want 2 Scrap
Corrugated Hearts : Jillibean Soup
hemp
Flowers : Prima
Silhouette
Sewing machine
Coats and Clark Thread
Ink : Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo

This Saturday I am picking up my daughter Colette to spend the day with her. It was her birthday this past week. She's 22 years old now. So hard to believe. Hope you all have a great weekend.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!