Friday, January 10, 2014

Practical Scrappers Blog Hop

Welcome to the Practical Scrappers Blog Hop 
where we are Scrapping our Stash.

CHA is this weekend and that means the industry is putting out all kinds of fabulous new product.  So what better time to kick off our new monthly series of Scrapping our Stash!  A special shout out to the sponsor of today's hop: Kiwi Lane Designs!


Kiwi Lane Designs creates templates that help take the frustration out of scrapbooking!  And one lucky winner today will get a border set and an accessory set from Kiwi Lane.  Hop over to Practical Scrappers for the details on how you can win this prize!

Practical Scrappers Blog Hop List
Marcia Dehn-Nix*****You are Here!
Kelli Fortier*****Go Here Next


When I like a collection I tend to hoard it. Why buy just one piece of paper of each design when you can buy 2, there are 2 sides to papers anyway! Better yet, 3, in case I mess up something. Then there are the embellishments to coordinate, gotta have them too, right. Well, I was relieved to know that I am not the only one. All the other talented ladies on this hop have a growing stash of papers too.

I used my stash from the October Afternoon Midway collection for today's hop. I figure if I run out, there is a chance I can snag some more at there next October Warehouse sale. Oh yeah, I live a stones throw away from their warehouse. Here is what I created ...


I almost titled this 'Synchronized Cheese Curd Eating' but thought a short title would be better. I love creating negative space.


I also created this 2 pager. We had so much fun at the State Fair and I still had tons of pics ...


You wouldn't believe all the food my son ate... maybe you would if you have a teenage boy at home.



So what are you hoarding in your stash?

Next up is the very talented ....Kelli Fortier*****Go Here Next

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

12 comments:

  1. I think the nomnomnom title is perfect!! What fun layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such totally cute and fun papers! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you busy lady! Awesome job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha--what a great layout!!! OA is a company I tend to stash...but I did use their Xmas papers this past year for Christmas cards..so, getting better! Lucky you that you live near OA...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for pics of the State Fair. Love all the little surprises :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun layouts! Lots of fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcia, it looks so cool! I love every detail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW great projects Marcia! Love the NOM NOM NOM title and just adore your two pager!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These turned out fantastic. I am loving that title on the first and your two pager is incredible. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! I have a hoarding problem too. I love how you used up your stash!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!