Monday, April 15, 2013

April Showers?

This is the weirdest April ever in Minnesota! More snow yesterday which turned to rain! I am sure my commute to work this morning will be hell.
Anyway, I have a card to share that I made for Practical Scrappers for their cloud/umbrellas/rain feature.
I saw this cute chick in the Silhouette store and had to buy it. It makes for one adorable shower invite!
I created a baby banner with the Epiphany Crafts pennant tool, using an alpha sticker and cardstock. Those raindrops are from Imaginisce and were applied with my i-Rock. (Been wanting to use those for a while now!)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great week. I am off to work.
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Marcia - this card is absolutely adorable. Love the colors and the cut-outs.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!