Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Summer Is ... a Parade!

 I think I am to blame for the return of cold weather, look what I wrote last week when preparing this post for the Quick Quotes blog.. It has been near 80 degrees here in Minnesota and my son is already marching outside getting ready for those summer parades. well folks, the heat has been turned back on now! Anyway here is some layout inspiration using the Quick Quotes Copper Kettle papers!  Having been a photographer before a scrapbooker, I like to use large photos on my layouts sometimes for a change.
This will be Trenton's last summer marching in the high school band. I can't wait to see them perform. Next fall he will be playing drums for North Dakota State University. I am going to miss all the running around.
There is more journaling hidden on the tag.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Copper Kettle 100
Copper Kettle 200
Copper Kettle 300
Mocha Mama Powderpuff Chalk Ink
Biscotti Powderpuff Chalk Ink

Other Supplies:
Hemp cord
October Afternoon Mini Market alpha stickers
Manila Tag
Making Memories brown eyelets
buttons
Cuttlebug music notes embossing folder

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!