Monday, September 12, 2011

I Got You Babe

This is a mini album I made for a baby shower gift, so no pictures in it yet. I am putting this in Really Reasonable Ribbon's I Got You Babe challenge. I have used some of the ribbon from the August kit to tie around the binder rings. I just joined their ribbon club and have been so happy with the selection of ribbon I have been receiving. Here is my mini album..
and some closeups of the pages.




I used my Cricut to cut these darling critters and the pages of the mini album.
Cartridges used.... George and Basic Shapes, Base Camp, New Arrival, Everyday Paper Dolls.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute baby album! :)
    Thanks for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge.

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable album! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!