Sunday, April 5, 2020

Love - Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends!

I am so excited to share a second layout as a guest designer for Clique Kits. They are known for featuring artists in their kits from all over the world. In the February Base kit called Wonderful World, a German artist Alexandra Renke is featured. It's also full of Vicki Boutin, Heidi Swapp, and some other unique pieces. For my second layout I wanted to do something completely different from my first layout Let's Go Explore and I wanted to use some of Alendra Renkin's beautiful papers. You guys, these papers are so pretty, I could not bring myself to cut them. I decided to use one of the papers as a background for this layout.


I created a sketch as well. Clique Kits is giving away store credit if you create a project based on my sketch. You can share your project in the Clique Facebook group.


I used a cut file in the Clique store and cut it from an ombre pink pattern paper from the Heidi Swapp Storyline collection. I placed it on the far right side of my layout, extending it over the edge. Then I added some fussy cut flowers a die cut ephemera butterfly and a title. The title was not from the kit, but from my stash. It's from PinkFresh Studios Joyful Day collection.


On the left side of my layout I placed this adorable photo of my neice and her boyfriend. I tucked in more fussy cut flowers along with die cut ephemera pieces and a gorgeous wood veneer butterfly that you can find in the kit.


Take a look at this cluster up close... Gorgeous!


Want to see my scrapbook process....


Check out the other kits available in the Clique Kits store. You do not need to be a subscriber to purchase them from the store. You will love how unique they are!

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!