Thursday, November 7, 2019

You Have My Whole Heart - Scrapbook.com

Hello blogging friends!

Did you know Scrapbook.com now has cut files for sale? They asked me to help promote them and I jumped at the chance. These cut files are awesome! I am using the My Whole Heart cut file bundle on this layout and a combination of Pink Paislee's Truly Grateful collection and American Crafts Color Kaleidoscope Mixed Media Background papers.


This is a photo of my daughter Colette and her dog Nana. My daughter adores this dog and spoils her rotten. Did you notice they have matching outfits. The title You Have My Whole Heart is perfect!



I am seriously crushing on these gorgeous Pink Paislee floral die cut ephemera pieces... the wood buttons... and the puffy phrase stickers.


I love adding bows on my layouts. It adds some feminine charm, don't you think?



Please watch my YouTube video to see all the details on how this layout came together.


Supplies used:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!