Friday, November 22, 2019

Vintage Truck Holiday Gift - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

My husband is restoring an old truck...  ok, so maybe not so much restoring right now as the truck is in pieces in our garage! I hope the restoration will start soon. Anyway, when I say this Vintage Truck svg from SVGcuts, I knew I had to make it. The old guy's birthday is coming up after all. But I discovered that a small loaf of banana or pumpkin bread fits in the truck bed perfectly and I thought it would also make a really cool hostess gift. I guess I'll need to make a few more of these.

I used a Jillibean Soup digital cut file available in the Silhouette Store and printed it on vellum for my truck's door signs. Jillibean Soup has lots of cut files you could choose from. I opted for the dairy sign as my father grew up on a dairy farm, but there are pigs, chickens, cow, flower signs as well.



Of course you want a hostess gift to look pretty too so I added a Jillibean Soup shaker tag and huge bow to the bread bag. Here too I used another Jillibean Soup digital cut file and printed it right on the tag. It looks like I stamped it! I filled the shaker with two shades of blue beads. I didn't want to cover up the words though.



I love how this turned out. It even has headlights and taillights!. Be sure to check out SVGcuts because their 3D cut files will astound you.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Marcia



1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!