Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Grateful - PageMaps

Hello blogging friends!

The November PageMaps sketches are up and they are awesome! Here is the sketch I worked with this month.


I used the gorgeous Pink Paislee Truly Grateful collection and decided to scrap some senior photos of my oldest daughter Naomi. Here is how it turned out.


One of my favorite ephemera pieces is this heart cross stitch circle. I stitched it with some pink embroidery floss before adhering it to my layout. I used one of the Truly Grateful phrase thickers for my title, layering it over the heart.


Here is my journal spot, embellished with more of the thickers puffy stickers.


I created a floral cluster underneath my photo on the right. In addition to the floral ephemera pieces I added a few JustNick Studio digital cut file stems and a few tassels.



I added some machine stitching for texture and just a few splatters of ink.


I love how this turned out!

Supplies:

~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!