Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Christmas Star Garland - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

Do you like to make some of your own Christmas decorations? I love adding homemade touches around my house... like this star garland I created with the Pebbles Merry Little Christmas 6x6 paper pad. These origami stars can be made into ornaments for the Christmas tree or added to a swag to decorate your fireplace mantle.


To make my star garland I selected a variety of 6x6 pattern papers from the Merry Little Christmas 6x6 paper pad.


The first step to making these stars is to fold and cut the 6x6 papers into pentagon shapes. There is a fabulous tutorial I highly recommend on how to fold the stars here.




Once I had all my stars folded, I tied them to my swag garland with some gold thread.



This is even a craft you could do with older children. Here are some closer views of the stars...




Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I you will want to make your own origami star garland.


Supplies:
Pebbles – Merry Little Christmas Collection – 6 x 6 Paper Pad


~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!