Saturday, August 10, 2019

Back 2 School

Hello Pebbles friends! Marcia here today with a Back 2 School layout. I love to see the excitement on little kids faces as they head off to school for the first time. They are so happy that they are finally old enough, especially if they have been watching older brothers and sisters head off to school. Too bad that excitement wanes as they get older. I captured that excitement in a scrapbook layout I created with the new This is Family collection by Jen Hadfield.



I used a new back to school cut file by Paige Evans. I love this stack of books with the title placed carefully in the pages. I backed the bookcovers in the cut file with beautiful pattern papers. Then I fussy cut a house from one of the pattern papers. It reminds me of a little red schoolhouse.



There is this cute caterpillar on top of the books.



I figured this snail die cut would fit right in.



I created dimension by fussy cutting out leaves from the pattern paper and adding foam tape behind.



I hope your kids are excited to head back to school. Have a great week!


Supplies:
This is Family Patterned Paper
This is Family Ephemera

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!