Friday, May 10, 2019

Oh Summertime Travel Journal - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

I'm back today with a tutorial on how to create your own travel journal. This could be used to document your summer vacation adventures or to send with a child to summer camp. I decorated this one with the Oh Summertime collection.




Here is a peek at the inside pages... There is a side pocket that can be used to hold sticker sheets or ephemera pieces. You could even store postcards and stamps to send to friends and family when you are traveling.




There are 3 gusseted pocket pages that follow. You could store photos, postcards, or other memorabilia inside.




In the back I have added a notebook. I covered this one with pattern paper to pretty it up.




I have put together a YouTube tutorial complete with measurements. It is fairly easy to put together. I hope you have a look.



Supplies:
734097 Oh Summertime 12×12 Paper Pad
734094 Oh Summertime Ephemera
734086 Oh Summertime Cardstock Stickers
Sticky Thumb .25" Double Sided Adhesive

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an awesome weekend!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!