Friday, May 17, 2019

Fruitilicious Cards - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends! 

Today I am back with a set of summer fruity cards created with the Pebbles Oh Summertime collection.


I love shaped cards and die cuts. I was inspired to make this set of cards when I saw the "Orange you sweet" die cut ephemera piece. I knew it would make a quick and easy card if I added a few orange slices. Foam adhesive gives my card some dimension. I also added a bow and some Nuvo drops for interest. 


The Oh Summertime collection also has a few popsicle die cut ephemera pieces. So I thought it would be fun to created a popsicle card. My favorite popsicle flavor is cherry ... so of course my popsicle card had to be cherry flavored. To keep my card set consistent, this card also has a bow and Nuvo drops.


One of my favorite pattern papers in the Oh Summertime collection is this sheet with lemons. Lemons and Limes make my favorite summertime beverage, a nice cold margarita. The inspiration for my final fruity card.


That cute crab with the umbrella made me think of the umbrellas you find in cold summertime drinks. Foam adhesive gives my card dimension. The rim of my glass is rimmed with a sparkling Nuvo drop ... just like salt on a margarita glass. I also included a few translucent Nuvo drops here too.


What do the die cut ephemera pieces inspire in you?
Supplies:
734097 Oh Summertime 12×12 Paper Pad
734094 Oh Summertime Ephemera
734095 Oh Summertime Cards
SVGcuts Fruity Fiesta digital cut file kit
Silhouette Cameo
Nuvo drops
Twine
Cardstock
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. I like so much your vivid colour. It is so beautiful!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    A day without a scrapbooking is a lost day. - Author Kuverte

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!