Monday, April 8, 2019

Easter Egg Fights - Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

I am sharing an Easter layout with you today created with the Pebble's Loves Me collection as well as the Chasing Adventures collection. I love the floral patterns in the Loves Me collection. They work perfectly for Spring projects too. It's definitely not just another Valentine's Day collection. I wanted to use green pattern paper too though. In Spring everything becomes green again. I found just what I needed in the Chasing Adventures collection; a light green polka dot pattern as well as a darker green plaid pattern. I used the pattern papers to fill in the negative space in a gorgeous floral cut file as well as the inside of my alphas in my title.



When my extended family gathers for Easter, it's a tradition for us to hold an Easter egg fight tournament. I created a large EASTER title to span my page. Then I used a script font to complete the title. I love combining fonts to make my titles more interesting and dramatic. I added a bird from the Loves Me ephemera pack and a few punched butterflies as well.



Backing cut files with pattern papers is a fabulous way to use up paper scraps. I added some foam tape behind the cut file to pop it up from the background paper.



What a beautiful way to use scraps, don't you think! Have a great week.

Supplies:
Pebbles Chasing Adventures 12×12 Paper Pad
Pebbles Loves Me – Papers
Pebbles Loves Me – Stickers
Pebbles Loves Me – Die Cuts
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Foam Dots
Smooth Cardstock White 

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!