Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Bloom - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I have a fun Spring mixed media layout to share with you that I created using some new JustNick Studios digital cut files. I am in dire need of warmer weather. We got snow dumped on us again a few days ago... it still hasn't melted either. So I decided to create my own sunshine in my scrapbook room on this layout. I used Vicki Boutin's Kaleidoscope and Field Notes collections along with some Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux.



I had a lot of fun creating a rainbow mixed media background using Vicki Boutin's Art Crayons. They coordinate so well with the papers I used to back the flowers in the beautiful Spring Floral Cluster 3 digital cut file. Isn't this floral cluster amazing!



For my title, I used the new Bloom digital cut file. It was perfect to coordinate with  my Spring floral cluster.





There is just something about a mixed media background that makes a cut file pop! If you want to see how I made this layout, here is the process video...


Here are the digital cut files I used today...





I hope you are enjoying some warm Spring weather. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!