Friday, March 15, 2019

It's A Girl! - Baby Shower Party Decor with Pebbles

Hello blogging friends!

Our theme this week over on the Pebbles blog has been party invites. Since I am helping to plan a baby shower for my nephew and his new wife who are expecting a girl, I decided to go with a baby shower theme. The Pebbles Loves Me collection was perfect with all those pretty pink pattern papers and cute die cut ephemera pieces and stickers. I found this cute umbrella bag digital cut file at SVGcuts and could not wait to make these. They are going to look so fabulous on tables at the baby shower! I could fill them with snacks. They would also be awesome as small gift bags.


Each umbrella is created from two different pattern papers. They are not full umbrellas, rather the back is flat. This left space for me to stamp "It's A Girl!" and then embellish with die cuts and stickers. Each one is different.


There are adorable sloths adorning the handles of each umbrella as well as bows.


Don't pack your Loves Me collection away just yet ... Valentines Day is over, but this collection can do double duty for baby girls, Easter, Mother's Day and so much more!

Supplies:


~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!