Monday, March 11, 2019

Home Sweet Home - Jillibean Soup Mix The Media

Hello blogging friends!

I have a Jillibean Soup Mix The Media Home Decor piece to share with you today. I wanted to introduce more greenery into my home. Winter has been way too long here in Minnesota and March tends to be our snowiest month. I am so ready for Spring! This Mix The Media rustic pine tray was painted with a grey chalk paint, then a eucalyptus wreath was placed inside the tray along with a canvas sign, gorgeous Jillibean Soup felt flowers, and a buffalo plaid bow.


I covered the canvas with a piece of pattern paper from the Garden Harvest collection, then added this Home Sweet Home in vinyl on top. This is one of the newer Jillibean Soup digital cut files available in the Silhouette store. The purple felt flowers go with the collection's palette so well, plus purple makes me happy (really any color other then snow white makes me happy at the moment, lol), I love those 2 birds I found at a local Bachman's store to display along with my new tray. Bring on Spring!


This was super easy to make and it really adds some farmhouse freshness to my house. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Mix the Media:  11 x 14 Rustic Pine Tray JB1380
Felt Flowers Pocket of Purple JB1432
Digital Cut Files: Home Sweet Home / Design ID # 273063


Other: Silhouette Cameo, black matte vinyl, transfer tape, Americana Decor chalk acrylic paint in grey, Americana Decor creme wax in brown, 4x6 canvas, Buffalo plaid ribbon, Pumice Stone distress ink

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!