Friday, February 22, 2019

Ahhh... The Princess Life - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with an adorable layout that I created with the new Simple Stories Little Princess collection. This collection is so cute!!!! It's perfect for those little girl layouts, but versatile enough with lots of pattern papers that could do double duty on birthday layouts and more. My two girls loved to dress-up when they were little and pretend that they were fairy princesses. On my layout today, I am scrapping one of the dress-up photos I have of my daughter, complete with ballerina tutu, magic wand, and baggy tights, lol.  I wanted to create a fairy tale scene for my background so I decided to create some fluffy clouds using a stencil and blue distress ink. It was the perfect backdrop for a dragon protecting a castle, a beautiful princess, a magical swan, and royal banners.



I used die cuts from the Tags & Frames pack to create a grid based layout. I embellished each frame with fun, adorable die cuts from the Bits & Pieces pack as well as chipboard and stickers, creating little make believe scenes within my frames.




Of course my little princess needed a frog prince who desperately needed a kiss to embellish her photo. Check out these cute bow clips too!


The banners were created from lots of different pattern papers. I tried out my new We R Memory Keepers Banner Punch Board. I LOVE this new tool!!!!  The banners were then stitched together with my sewing machine before adhering to my layout with foam dots. I love how bright and colorful they are.


If you have girls, the Little Princess collection is a must. It is perfect for documenting your little girl's adventures in the land of make believe. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Supplies
#10554 Simple Stories The Princess Life Collection kit
#10555 Simple Stories The Princess Life Combo Stickers
#10556 Simple Stories The Princess Life Hello Princess pattern paper
#10557 Simple Stories The Princess Life Believe In Fairy Tales pattern paper
#10558 Simple Stories The Princess Life Simply Charming pattern paper
#10559 Simple Stories The Princess Life Enchanted pattern paper
#10560 Simple Stories The Princess Life Make A Wish pattern paper
#10562 Simple Stories The Princess Life Dream Come True pattern paper
#10567 Simple Stories The Princess Life 4x6 Elements pattern paper
#10568 Simple Stories The Princess Life 6x12 Chipboard Stickers
#10569 Simple Stories The Princess Life Bits and Pieces
#10571 Simple Stories The Princess Life 4x6 Stickers
#10572 Simple Stories The Princess Life Tags & Frames
#10575 Simple Stories The Princess Life Enamel Dots
#10576 Simple Stories The Princess Life Bow Clips
#10577 Simple Stories The Princess Life Pink/Yellow
#10578 Simple Stories The Princess Life Teal/Lavender
#10579 Simple Stories The Princess Life Navy/Green

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!