Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Nurture - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I had an amazing 2018 ... and I cannot believe I am sharing my first layout of 2019 already! This week we are focusing on layouts about ourselves, or about our 2019 goals. Well lucky for you, my niece took some family photos for us just before Christmas because my selfie skills are severely lacking. I had to crop my hubby out of this photo so it was just me,lol.

I don't do One Little Word, but I like to see the words other people pick and why. It gets me thinking about what I should try to improve upon in the upcoming year. I chose NURTURE. When you nurture something, it thrives. I spend a lot of time taking care of the people around me that sometimes I don't take care of me. My exercise gets overlooked if I need to find some extra minutes in my day. I am sure many of you can commiserate. But I also want to nurture my relationships. It's important to spend quality time not only with my husband, but my aging parents as well (especially my Dad who suffers from dementia).
So here is my NURTURE layout that I created with the Maggie Holmes Flourish collection and awesome digital cut files from JustNick Studios.



I love to create texture and interest on my backgrounds using a white pattern on a white background. It's subtle,not too overpowering. I used the Tin Tile Background  on here. It's a beautiful backdrop for my title created with the Outline Alphas.



This Stem digital cut file is one I use over and over again. I love how delicate it is and it's perfect for layering in your embellishment clusters like I did here.



Here are the digital cut files I used today...







Do you have a word for 2019 that you've chosen? I would love to hear what it is. Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!