Thursday, December 20, 2018

Joy Joy Joy - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

One of the things I love about Christmas most now that my kids are adults are their homecomings around the holidays... and not just Christmas. Homecomings can occur any time during the year and I think they are always joyous occasions! So I thought I would scrap one of those homecomings using the JustNick Studio Joyful title to show you it can be used all year around.



I cut the Joyful title out twice to make my title more interesting. I trimmed out the pieces I wanted by hand and layered them in some cases using pop dots to add dimension.





I also used pieces of the Star Background 2. I hate throwing scraps of paper away. When you cut out this digital cut file, you could use both the positive and the negative pieces! Because the Joyful title had stars, I dug out these stars I had cut previously. The color was a good match with the pattern paper. You can't go wrong with stars ... they are perfect for guy layouts when you don't want to use flowers.




Here are the digital cut files I used today...





Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you capture some joyous moments this holiday season! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!