Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Sparkle - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends.

I have some Simple Stories inspiration for you today. I couldn't resist using the Dream Big collection to document a special little ladies birthday. She reached double digits ... 10! Not too old though, Destinee is the perfect age for unicorns and fairies. I couldn't get a big unicorn with rainbow hair out of my mind when I saw this collection so I decided to do it big ... I love how he turned out! You can find him in the Silhouette store.


I added sparkle to my unicorn with some holographic foil paper. I love the extra magical shimmer it added. The puffy stickers were perfect for adding some flowers near that magical horn.



I used more stickers and some bits and pieces die cuts to embellish my photo. Some machine stitching adds a little texture.


The Sparkle die cut makes for a fabulous title and the rainbow hair really sets the die cuts off.



I wanted to make something extra special for this little ladies birthday so I created a cupcake carousel, complete with unicorn ponies. The cupcake carousel digital cut file is from SVGcuts.


Using the print and cut unicorns available in the Silhouette Store, I made some cupcake picks. The print and cut files are awesome as you can resize your unicorns to whatever size you need and make enough picks for all your cupcakes.


 Would you like to see more?






Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the Dream Big collection for your fairy and unicorn lovers!

Supplies:
10206 Dream Big Collection Kit
10207 Dream Big Combo Sticker
10221 Dream Big Bits and Pieces
10222 Dream Big 4x6 Stickers
10223 Dream Big Puffy Stickers


~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!