Monday, October 22, 2018

Pumpkin Carving - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with some Halloween inspiration for you using some JustNick Studio digital cut files. Do you have your pumpkins ready to carve? My son Trenton takes pumpkin carving very seriously. Last year I helped him create a stencil of the clown from the movie It using my Silhouette Cameo. It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but above the clown are the words You'll Float Too. This pumpkin was so popular last Halloween my Trick or Treaters (and their parents) were taking photos of it. I can't wait to see what he is planning to carve this year. I used the new Web digital cut file to add some creepiness to a corner. I love that big black spider hanging down.



For my title, I used my favorite Outline Alphas and backed the letters with different pattern papers.







Here is a close up of that clown all lit up ...  Be sure to check out the eyes. Awesome, Right?



Here are the digital cut files I used today...





Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!