Friday, October 5, 2018

Home Sweet Home - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

Before the first frost here in Minnesota, I wanted to get a photo of my hubby and I on our front step. I like to fill my front step with pots of flowers and ferns. It makes me happy to see the plants when I come home. I decided to scrap that photo using the JustNick Studio Home Sweet Home digital cut file.



Home Sweet Home made for the perfect title. I layered some gold over the top to create some added interest.



I knew I wanted to include some florals behind my photo and decided on Floral Swag 3. I filled the flowers with a variety of pink pattern papers.




Here are the digital cut files I used today ...





Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!