Friday, September 7, 2018

You Make My Heart Smile - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

This week we are focusing on using the Words/Phrases in the JustNick Studio store. There are so many awesome phrases that could be used for titles. I wanted to scrap this fabulous photo of my son. Weekend vibes gave him such a great smile. I decided to use the You Make My Heart Smile cut file because seeing him smile makes me so happy.



Here is a closer look at my title. I cut it out twice, once with my pattern paper and again with a black cardstock. Layering the two really helps make that title pop.



Behind the title you can see the Star Background 5 digital cut file. I love stars for my guy layouts and the circles here repeat the circle pattern in the pattern paper on the left side of my layout. Those rings are delicate, be extra careful removing it from your mat.





Here are the digital cut files I used today ...





Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have some fantastic weekend plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!