Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Hello Fall - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

I am back to share a Jillibean Soup Fall layout with you today. My daughter Colette loves the outdoors. She works hard and plays just as hard, lol. On a weekend away from school she enjoyed a day kayaking with a friend on a lake in Northern Wisconsin. Most of the leaves are off the trees, but the sun was shining brightly. To make up for the lack of leaves on the trees, I created a wreath of leaves to frame my photo using a couple different Jillibean Soup digital cut file.


I created a mixed media background to add some color behind those leaves. The edges of the leaves were inked with some distress inks to add dimension and then I added some machine stitching for texture.





Stop by my YouTube channel to see my process ...


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week.
~Marcia




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!