Sunday, September 16, 2018

Happy Fall Y'all - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

Today I have some Fall layout inspiration using the beautiful new Forever Fall collection. Fall is my favorite time of year. There is nothing better than afternoon hikes to enjoy the colors, sipping pumpkin spice lattes, and trips to the apple orchard for my favorite honeycrisp apples. When my daughter did an internship in Colorado, she spent her free weekends hiking in the Rocky Mountain National Park. In this photo of her by a lake, you can see the pretty yellow leaves on the mountain behind her.



Various pattern papers back this fabulous leaf digital cut file from JustNick Studios. A colorful leaf is probably the first thing you think of for Fall and I wanted to include the many different colors in the Forever Fall collection.


I added embellishments to anchor my photo like this awesome Fall banner I created from stickers in the 4x6 sticker collection and beautiful bits and pieces die cuts.



I created a mixed media background using different blue mists. Forever Fall has some beautiful blue pattern papers and I wanted to play up this color. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have time to enjoy the beautiful Fall season. Don't forget to take photos so you can document the memories with the Forever Fall collection.

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!