Saturday, August 25, 2018

You Rock - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with a Simple Stories Lil' Dude layout to share with you. This is such an awesome boy collection. I love the bright primary colors and the typical boy images of dinosaurs, cars, dogs, and frogs. I knew it would be the perfect collection to scrap this photo of my nephew playing at a park. Big adventures are dreams here where there are dinosaurs and dinosaur eggs that the kids can crawl in and around. Lil' Dude helped me capture his adventure to remember for years later...


I used a font called Adrian Stars to create my title; You Rock. I arranged the title around a circle with some of the chipboard dinosaurs as embellishment and well as some dinosaur footprints.



The Be Wild, Be Free, Be You bits and pieces die cut went with the dinosaur theme. I added a puffy arrow sticker on top.


Under the photo is a fun chipboard banner and I could not resist adding the Rawr puffy sticker over the photo. I can just hear my nephew Rawring as he peaks his head out of that dinosaur egg as if he were a dinosaur that had just hatched.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you check out the Simple Stories Lil' Dude collection for capturing all your boy's favorite adventures too.

Supplies:
10224 Lil' Dude Collection Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!