Thursday, August 16, 2018

On The Trail - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

I have another Jillibean Soup layout to share with you today using the Bohemian Brew and 2 Cool For School collections. I love to include suns on my outdoor summer layouts. They quickly convey the season and invoke warm happy memories of those summer trips I am trying to document. This Jillibean Soup Starburst digital cut file makes for an awesome sun that definitely makes a statement. I added some machine stitching to extend those rays and add a bit of texture.


"Let's Find Some Beautiful Place To Get Lost" ... wish we were back on the North Shore! It is so gorgeous up there.


Bohemian Brew’s Alpha Die Cuts make an impressive title. The large letters compliment the big sun. I embellished with puffy stickers and pretty wood veneer butterfiles.



I created a small cluster of embellishments to add over my photo too. 


I really love how this turned out!

Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Pattern Paper: 2 Cool For School / Way Cool
Pea Pods: Bohemian Brew
Coordinating Stickers: Bohemian Brew
Puffy Stickers: Bohemian Brew
Letter Die Cuts: Bohemian Brew
Shaker Wood Veneers: Butterflies
Digital Cut Files: Starburst Card / Design ID #32067

Other: Tattered Angels in yellow, foam adhesive, Bazzill cardstock , Silhouette Cameo, Brother Sewing Machine, white and yellow thread, micron pen

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!