Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Jillibean Soup Cards

Hello blogging friends!

I have a couple cards to share with you that I created with Jillibean Soup products including digital cut files. The first one I created for my neighbor who just had a liver transplant. I thought the Just Keep Swimming sentiment would be perfect for him. He has a long recovery ahead. I combined it with the Octopus stamp set (one of the fish stamps looks like a Nemo!) and a square shaker card. Some self adhesive sequins give it some bling and look like bubbles.


My second card is also a shaker card. I used the Starburst and You Are My Sunshine Jillibean Soup digital cut files to create my sun and sentiment. Here too I used the self adhesive sequins... they are perfect for adding a little extra sparkle!




Do you love to create shaker cards too?  Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!