Thursday, July 5, 2018

FAB - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

It's summer and my flower gardens are in full bloom. My beautiful flowers inspired me to play with the new Bloom collection. This gorgeous collection is full of bright colorful flowers with an awesome color palette. The black pattern papers make those colorful flowers seem even more vibrant. With all the flowers, it's perfect for scrapping girls of any age.


I arranged my black and white photo at the top of my layout along with a 3x4 journal card layered over one of the black pattern papers. The base of my layout is the Every Day Counts pattern paper. I love the two-toned paper and the mixed patterns.


To create my embellishment clusters, I layered lots of bits and pieces die cuts, stickers, chipboard, and even some fussy cut flowers.



The FAB stickers make an eye catching title with those pretty flowers on the black background.


On the lower half of my layout, I went crazy with phrase stickers mixed in with border stickers from the combo sticker sheet. Machine stitching adds some texture and some foam tape and chipboard adds dimension for interest.



I love all the encouraging phrases and it was fun to combine them all on this layout. I hope you are all having an awesome summer and taking time to smell those beautiful flowers. Here is the link to my YouTube process video. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more process videos of mine.



Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!