Friday, July 20, 2018

Christmas in July - Stash Bash

Hello blogging friends!

It's time for the July Stash Bash. This month we are focusing on using printables. Printables are a great way to stretch your supplies and they don't take up space in your supply stash. I thought I would take this opportunity to do a tutorial on how to use the Print and Cut feature in the Silhouette software to print these Santas. If I start on my Christmas cards now, there is a chance I might get them out before New Years this year, lol. The Santa driving the pink convertible is from the Carta Bella A Very Merry Christmas collection and the Santa on the right is from the PhotoPlay Paper Holiday Cheer collection.


I combined my printable Santas with the Holiday Cards 2 digital cut file from JustNick Studios. The Ho Ho Ho background is perfect.



Here is the link to my YouTube Video with the tutorial on how to use the Print and Cut feature.



Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!