Tuesday, June 12, 2018

America The Beautiful - Pebbles Guest Designer

Hello blogging friends! 

I am so excited to be guest designing for Pebbles today! Wahooo!   They sent me the Land That I Love collection and I created 2 layouts to share with you. Summer is usually a time that my family vacations. I love a good road trip!  For my first layout God Bless America, I wanted to document a family trip to Mount Rushmore in the Black Hills of South Dakota.


I love that this collection has a Mount Rushmore die cut ephemera piece. It was perfect! I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a star background from one of the pattern papers.


The rosette star stickers added some dimension to my layout and played up the star theme.


I used the Land That I Love Foil Foam Thickers for my title. These thickers are awesome and are perfect for titles.



I really love how this layout came together.


For my second layout America The Beautiful, I wanted to document a trip to Washington DC. We did a Monument at Night Tour and were able to get photos of lots of the monuments all lit up ... so majestic!


I used a different star digital cut file on this layout, backing it with some stars and stripes pattern papers. I also added some of the fun fireworks rub-ons to the white background.


Once again I used the Land That I Love Foil Foam Thickers for my title and added some flag stickers and die cut ephemera stars.




Do you have any summer trips planned? The Land That I Love collection can be used to document your vacation destinations too.  

I even have a YouTube process video for the God Bless America layout ...




Supplies
Land that I Love Oh! The Places We Go paper (733792)
Land that I Love Fireworks paper (733795)
Land that I Love America paper (733794)
Land that I Love Stars and Stripes Forever paper (733788)


Here are the digital cut files I used today...

 Star Background 5

 Bits and Pieces Star


Thanks Pebbles for having me as a guest designer!



1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are just gorgeous!! I was wondering what you used to add the silver spots around the fireworks. I thought they were part of the rub ons but they are not. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!