Monday, May 21, 2018

Squat Your Dog - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

I so enjoy when I can spend any time with my kids. My daughter was out with her Great Pyrenees the other day and was complaining about how sore her legs were from doing squats at the gym. The next think I know my son and daughter are doing squats with the dog and video taping it. Evidently squatting your dog is a new craze and tons of people are posting videos doing it. lol. I managed to extract these still photos from the video. I used the 2 Cool For School collection from Jillibean Soup.


I created a circle in Silhouette Studio and dissected it with lines to create a pie chart. Then I cut each section of the pie chart from a different pattern paper. This way I could use several patterns to frame my photo.


I used another cut file to create the Squat for my title, added some stickers and the large letter die cuts for the Dog portion of my title.


I couldn't resist adding the 2 corgi dog die cuts to set off my title. They were the perfect touch.


Here is a link to my process video. I would love to have you stop by and take a look.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!