Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Middleton Place - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with a gorgeous 2 pager layout for you today that I created for JustNick Studios using the beautiful Maggie Holmes Flourish collection from Crate Paper. I am trying to catch up on my layouts from a vacation we took last summer to Charleston, South Carolina. While there, we visited Middleton Place Plantation and spent the day walking the unbelievable gardens and enjoying a Southern buffet lunch. We even saw a few alligators! Here is my layout...
 


I framed my photo using the Lotus Ring digital cut file. I left the space open to leave it light and airy. Framing your focal point photo draws the eye right in.




For my title I mixed the Outline Alphas with some gold Thickers. I filled in the alphas with a pretty floral print.




Here are the digital cut files I used today ...

 Lotus Ring

 Outline Alphas

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!