Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Around We Go! - Stash Bash Youtube Hop

Hello blogging friends,

The February Stash Bash YouTube Hop is now live! This month, we are focused on using our stash of out of business manufacturers; October Afternoon, Little Yellow Bicycle, Scenic Route, Sassafras Lass, Basic Grey, Imaginisce ... 

I decided to use my October Afternoon Midway collection stash because I found these stitched pennant banners that I hadn't even touched! <GASP> Feeling guilty for buying something and not using it, I decided I had to use the banners. To create movement, I wrapped them around and around in a continuous circle pattern. It was perfect for this photo of my kids on a little kiddie ride going around and around. The idea for this came from the fabulous Missy Whidden. She created a back to school layout used the alphabet in place of my pennant banners. Thanks for the awesome idea Missy!  Here is my layout ...


I do so miss October Afternoon! Here are some detailed shots...





Want to see how I created it from start to finish? Check out my process video...


There are lots of awesome designers participating this month. Be sure to check out all the videos on the hop.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week.
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!