Monday, August 14, 2017

Like A Boss - Paper Issues

Hello blogging friends!

I am playing along with the Paper Issues Pinspire Me challenge. Here is the fun mood board for August ...


I was inspired by those bright colors and thought it would be perfect to scrap a recent family paint night. It was the first time my daughter Naomi has ever done one. She wasn't too sure she could paint very well or that she would even enjoy it. She LOVED it!! We painted Matisse's Cat with Red Fish. Here is my layout ...


I printed an 8x10 photo of the Matisse Cat that Naomi painted and cut it into a grid. I wanted to create a tiled pattern for interest. I embellished my layout with the Fancy Pants Designs Dream Big collection. I love the encouraging quotes like this one in the die cut ephemera pack.





You can play along with the Paper Issue challenges in our Facebook group. We welcome everyone. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!