Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bubble Blowing Fun - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I have an awesome layout to share today using some fabulous JustNick Studios digital cut files. This one has a photo of my daughter at 15. She had just learned how to blow bubbles with her bubble gum. Of course, after learning how, she was chewing gum and blowing bubbles all the time. I thought it would be fun to use lots of circles in my design to put the emphasis on the bubbles. I selected the Protozoa Background and selectively backed only a few of the circles.



I used a sheet of acetate to back my cut file. The acetate sheet had lots of colorful circles on it as well. I created my title by mixing the Outline Alpha  and the Script Font digital cut files. I backed the outline alpha letters with a marbled pattern paper that reminded me of bubble gum.



Here is a closer look...



I framed my photo with the Round and Round cut file, adding even more circles to my design.





Here are the cut files I used today ...






Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to check out what's new in the JustNick store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!