Friday, January 20, 2017

Pupcake Love - Stash Bash YouTube Challenge

Hello blogging friends!

I am embarking on something new ... in addition to blogging, I am going to be doing a lot more YouTube videos. A group of scrappy friends and I will be posting a series of Stash Bash videos. Each month we will concentrate on using one element we all have in our stash ... This first month we are focusing on stickers. Since it is a Stash Bash, I dug out an older BoBunny collection called Happy Tails because I wanted to scrap these photos of my dog Satchel ... and this collection has so many stickers; border stickers, alpha stickers, chipboard stickers, layered stickers ...   Here is the layout I came up with.


I love how this embellishment cluster turned out. That layered chipboard sticker over the dog house <3 <3 <3


I used a lot of these Studio Calico phrase sticker too from the Baxter collection along with some Bella Blvd yellow enamel shapes.


Alpha stickers combined with bright yellow rain slicker thickers make up my title.


Did you notice the dog, and paw print washi tape? I picked it up at the Scrapbook Expo last summer and just now had a chance to use it.


If you are interested in seeing the process video for this layout here it is ...



Thanks so much for stopping by today. I challenge you to dig out your stickers too and create something fun with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!