Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Grateful - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

This week, with Thanksgiving looming for us in the States, we are focusing on things to be thankful for on the JustNick Studio blog. Of course I am grateful for my parents who just celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary! Whenever I asked them for help in the past, they were there for me; babysitting, dog sitting, you name it. But this past summer, those tables were turned. My Dad needed emergency surgery and for weeks following could not do his own yard work. He needed help! Thankfully it was only a couple weeks and my siblings and I are close enough that we could all help out. So this November, I am extremely grateful that my Mom and Dad are still around for me to enjoy.



I used the Infinity Hearts digital cut file to frame the photo of my parents. Then I added the heart border from the Hearts digital cut file on the right side under the so very blessed project life card. My title "Grateful" came from the new Many Thanks digital cut file.



Here are the digital cut files I used today:






Thanks so much for stopping by today! For those in the States, Happy Thanksgiving!!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!