Friday, August 19, 2016

Clique Kits and Precious Remembrance Shop Blog Hop

Hello blogging friends!



I am participating in an awesome blog hop featuring the August Clique Kit and a stamp set from the Precious Remembrance Shop. Here is the line-up. You should have arrived here from Deidre's blog. If you just happened upon the hop, you might want to start at the Clique Kits blog. There are fabulous prizes to win along the way ... just leave a comment on each blog.

Lisa Elton ­ ​
Sandra Gonzalez ­ ​ 

This is the Totally stamp set I received from Precious Remembrance....


and this is the August Clique Kit (available to purchase is the Clique Store now!) ... You can see some Coco Vanilla Studios Colour Me Happy, some Fancy Pants Designs Millie and June, and of course some Clique Kit exclusives. There are lots of pretty gold embellishments which of course I love!


This kit has some fabulous die cuts perfect for cardmaking, so I decided to make a couple of cards. I feel like I haven't made cards in ages and my card stash needs to be replenished. This first one For Mom... cuz really, I think I have the best Mom.



My second card makes use of the Totally word stamp. I stamped the word down the center of my card using a Hero Arts Blue Ombre stamp pad that I got from the Clique Kits store. Then I embellished with a die cut and puffy sticker. I love how it looks stamped with the ombre ink!



Thanks for stopping by today. Your next blog to hop to is Sue Lelli ­  ,  Don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible to win a prize,


14 comments:

  1. Amazing cards Marcia! And you are rockin' that Totally stamp set!:) Thank you!
    http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I like the ombre stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loving that second card Marcia. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific cards! The black and gold on the first is striking and I like the 'totally' repeated on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this card on IG and totally love it!! OXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards!! LOVE the totally!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards and I LOVE how you stamped totally so many times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... your cards are fabulous and cool! Love love love the stamp set and collection you used.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!