Saturday, May 14, 2016

Don't Just Follow Your Dreams, Chase Them - JustNick Studios and Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends!

School is winding down here in the states and another of my nephews is graduating! I just received his grad party invite in the mail along with a photo and had to use the new JustNick Studios  Dreamcatcher_1 digital cut file to scrap it. The dreamcatcher is perfect for him as he is part American Indian.


I placed my title on the left side of my photo as I did not want to cover up too much of my dreamcatcher. Of course my title had to contain the word dream! To keep the dreamcatcher from being too busy I limited myself to just 3 different pattern papers.


This is my 5th layout with the May Clique Kit featuring the Fancy Pants Designs Attwell collection and I still have plenty of paper left for a few more layouts I think! I thought that feather pattern paper in the collection was perfect for the dreamcatcher. I also used the feather washi tape that was an add on.



Here is the Dreamcatcher_1 cut file I used...


I hope you snatched up the free cut files last weekend from JustNick Studios for International Scrapbook Day. This Dreamcatcher 1 file was one of the freebies.

Thanks for stopping by. 
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!