Thursday, March 3, 2016

RAWR, Means I Love You In Dinosaur - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

Would you believe this is the first layout I have created in tree weeks! Hubby and I went on a much needed vacation to Hawaii. You are going to be seeing lots of vacation layouts here shortly! Being a working girl, taking a vacation means putting in long days before and after the vacation just trying to keep up. My free time has also been spent visiting a dear friend dying of brain cancer. She in now in hospice care. I pray she does not suffer too greatly now. I am just so grateful that I had a few months to spend with her after she was diagnosed.

But you are here to see my layout ... today I am sharing another boy layout created with the brand new collection from  Cocoa Vanilla Studios "Totally Rad". This awesome collection is just what you need to scrap those photos of your favorite guys. I thought the bold patterns and bright colors would be perfect for scrapping my nephew with a favorite dinosaur toy he received for his 2nd birthday.

  RawrDinosaur

Totally Rad still has all those awesome embellishments you love, like the die cut ephemera, flair buttons, woodies, wood veneers, and enamel shapes.

AwesomeFlair

CameraFlair 

 I used the sticker Alphas to create my title, layered on top of one of the journal cards.

   RawrTitle


Keep a lookout for this collection coming soon to your favorite scrapbook store. I know you will love it as much as I do.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!