Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Chibitronics and Xyron Fun!

Hello blogging friends!

Beth Kingston from Xyron recently asked me to create some cards for HSN using some Chibitronics LED light sets. Since she is airing the show this week, I thought I would share my cards with you here. You create circuits with LED lights attached to stickers, copper tape, and a small battery. Like this ...


I started off simple with a single light on a card. Look at the 'i' in Birthday...


Supplies:
Foam Tape

Then I thought, I got this...lets try two lights (car headlights) ...


Supplies:
Pattern Paper : Basic Grey Dear Heart
Silhouette Cameo 
Just Married Car digital cut file by Alaa' K  Design ID #8579
Foam Tape

Pretty cool, hey! Well I couldn't get the idea to try a ferris wheel out of my head. This cut file is from the Summer Box Cards  SVGcuts collection. If you follow my blog you know I love making box cards. I used colored lights on this one...


Supplies:
Cardstock : American Crafts
Pattern Paper : Simple Stories Let's Party
Brad and Ticket : October Afternoon Midway
Silhouette Cameo

Want to try it too? Tune into HSN to catch the Xyron and Chibitronics airing this week!! Both Xyron and Chibitronics will be available to purchase online.


1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!