Saturday, February 6, 2016

Shine Bright - Clique Kits and JustNick

Hello blogging friends!

Have you seen the awesome February Clique Kit  Hot Mess ? It's full of the gorgeous Maggie Holmes Shine collection from Crate Paper. Plus Awesome digital cut files from JustNick! Take a look ...

Here is my first layout with the kit. I created this for the Clique Kits Anything Goes February Challenge. Sorry, still working my way through Naomi's wedding photos. She mixed some black with her outfit; black shoes, black sash, black flowers in her head piece. At first I wasn't so hip on it, but it looked great, and was definitely more her style. The journaling at the bottom reads "Most girls dream of having a big church wedding... not you! Here we are at home getting ready for your big day." I am trying to challenge myself to use more photos on my layouts.... too often I use just a single photo. It helps to print the photos smaller than 4x6. These were printed at 3.5x5.


I absolutely loved that black and white floral print ... so elegant!  I knew it would be perfect for more wedding layouts. It's hard to see in the pictures but I used the JustNick Heart Strings cut file on the lower half of the layout. I love the white on white ... and of course I had to add some machine stitching.


I used the Shine Bright Sticker for my title. Some foam adhesive gives it some dimension.


Ok, this flair pin You Sparkle, is from last January or February's Clique kit. It was perfect for this layout! You can see the JustNick Broken Heart digital cut file here too, cut from black to pop against the white background. You can see the pretty sequin mix here... beautiful golds, teal, and creamy white.


The kit contains a whole pack of the die cut ephemera too! Plenty to create clusters of embellishments.


I hope you will join us this month! It's Anything Goes, so what do you have to lose?
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!