Friday, February 5, 2016

Love - Clique Kits and JustNick

Hello blogging friends!

I am sharing a layout I created with the Clique Kits February Hot Mess kit. I really wanted to play with the zebra background JustNick cut file. I do love my animal prints!


I thought the cut file would be so adorable with a little girl feather boa photo ... well, I didn't have one of those ... so I paired the cut file with a Glamour Shots photo of myself at 30 something. Glamour Shots were very popular in the early 90's ... they did your hair and makeup before photographing you. They even supplied the clothes! I remember wanting to have a photo of myself to give to my husband for Valentine's Day. Twenty some years later, I am so glad I did. My family has very few photos to remember me by, I am the one behind the camera all the time. How can I make other family members take photos at family events too? Ok... so this was me in my short hair days ...


Ooooh, look at all the pretty ephemera die cuts, sequins, and that zebra flair! I added some lace tape and washi tape from my stash.



Maybe I need to go short again with my hair ,,,

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!