Thursday, December 3, 2015

JOY - Cocoa Vanilla Studios and JustNick

Hello blogging friends.

JustNick is celebrating the Holidays by giving you free cut files. Everyday a different cut file is FREE. No purchase necessary.


I shared this layout on Tuesday using the "JOY" cutfile that was the freebie that day.


I used the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Tis The Season collection. This collection is so refreshing with its non-traditional colors and the embellishments are amazing. This is a photo of my family a couple of years ago. One of the gifts my husband and I like to give our kids is to take them and their significant others out to the theater and dinner. This photo was taken when we went to "Elf" the Broadway musical. It's not the best photo.... it was taken with my phone by one of the elves. My kids tell me I am not allowed to pick the show we go to anymore, lol. This was geared way more toward the little kids, and I was expecting adult humor.

Here are some detailed pics of those awesome embellishments I was talking about; die cut ephemera, bitty bows, little stars, enamel dots, flair, wood veneer, and more.







Great news from Cocoa Vanilla Studios..... Two FABULOUS new collections have just been released; Free Spirit and Hello Sunshine . Take a look..,..



These are even better looking in person! I know they are hard to get here in the USA, but if you are desperate, you can purchase directly from Zoe, in the Cocoa Vanilla Studios shop. Check the StockList link for the latest updates on where you can find it.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by the JustNick blog everyday for those freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!