Tuesday, November 3, 2015

You & Me - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends! 

I am back today with another wedding layout I created with the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Life is Beautiful collection and some JustNick Studio cut files. I am in love with the soft pretty papers in this collection and just wait til you see all the pretty coordinating embellishments! Here is my layout …

  CVS_You&Me 

 That stunning floral print paper is one of my favorites from the Life is Beautiful collection so I gave it prominence at the top of my layout. I wanted my layout to be more elegant so I used a whole pack of the gorgeous flowers from the Life is Beautiful collection. My flower cluster combines stickers, die cuts, wood veneers, and a charm from the Tis the Season collection.

  Flowers 

The stitched circles under my photo is cut with my Silhouette using the JustNick Scribble Circle Background. I modified the cut file so that I would cut only a single circle. The stitched circles connect my title and some die cut butterflies, all from the die cut ephemera pack. I sprinkled a few enamel dots in there too.

  Title

Butterfly

TitleDetail

I added another stitched circle in the upper left for balance. More wood veneers and die cuts were used for this embellishment cluster. You can see another JustNick cut file here too .... that pretty heart border is from the Hearts cut file.

  CircleDetail

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!
 ~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!